Impeach Trump for the horrible things he has said and done as president.
It's difficult -- nearly impossible -- to list all of the collusive, justice-obstructing and anti-Constitutional things Donald Trump has done as president. Presented below, however, is a short list of his most egregious impeachable offenses...
- The president has used the IRS to target those who oppose him.
- He has used the DOJ and NSA to spy on journalists and others who oppose him.
- He has willfully avoided ordering prosecution of Hillary Clinton and her circle of aides and advisors despite having full knowledge of Clinton's illegal private server set-up.
- He appointed dozens of empowered policy-wonk (czars) without legislative approval.
- He has issued executive orders after Congress turned down his original proposals.
- He has created a hit list of US citizens.
The following is just a smattering of the antisocial, anti-American things Donald Trump has said since taking office five months ago. This list doesn't even include any of Trump's hateful Twitter tweets...
- “I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking."
- “I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.”
- “Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower…
- “Making products we sell around the world, stamped with three (lol) proud words: ‘Made in the USA!'”
- “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
- “What we have done is kicked this can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and are not in a position to kick it any further. We have to signal seriousness in this by making sure some of the hard decisions are made under my watch, not someone else’s.”
- “We won, you lost. Get over it!”
- “Elections have consequences and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I...TRUMP...you.”
As students of history I'm sure you realize that every quoted word and every act described herein was spoken/committed not by President Trump but by his predecessor, Barack Hussein Obama. Obama, of course, was also investigated and subsequently impeached.